Friday, June 3, 2011

Help a girl change fog lights 99 pontiac?

I have a 99 pontiac trans am ram air. One of the orange bottom fog light is out and the 2 headlights in the middle closest together. I dont know to much about halaogen ?? lights. Do I have to buy the whole light or replace the bulbs and is this simple to do or do I need to go to a shop. I dont know any side mechanics. Thanks for your help|||the marker lights get replaced from the bottom. best bet, pull up to a steep slope and lie under the front. forget how to change head lights in this car. but they are just bulbs. probably a 9005 i think. look under the hood for them, there will be a ring that holds them in place that twists off. dont touch the new bulb glasss with your hands|||i tried changing my fog lights i couldnt do it you actually have to raise the car to do it..go to walmart and buy the bulbs and got to the oil change section and they will change it for 1.50 each