Friday, June 3, 2011

What after market fog lights would fit in my car dodge stratus?

The car is a 2002 dodge stratus coupe and its a sedan, I was wondering if anyone could point out what fog light kit I can put into them.





Also, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the dome/courtesy lights. Is it possiable to change them to blue? and can I get a websites where I can buy the bulbs? Thanks!|||go to auto zone they got a complete line of after market lights to fit that car,they also come with the wiring kit and relay and switch,that%26#039;s what i got on mine right now,for around 49 bucks you can get a real good set of lights for that car,good luck.EDIT the maek a blue bulb that wil repalce the factory one in that car,tell them what you want and they,ll get it for you,it cost you about 3-4 bucks for the blue bulb for that one.