Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 fog lights?

I%26#039;ve already got the replacement part (the whole assembly, not just a bulb), but I can%26#039;t figure out how to get the old piece out to get the new one in. The whole things seems to be encased in the vehicle. I%26#039;ve looked from the bottom and as much as I can from the top (under the hood) and I can see a wingnut type screw that I could probably loosen. But will this allow me to pull the light assemble out through the front so that I will be able to reconnect the wires to the new one?





Lastly, I have done several different web searches with no help, so if you have a website to share, please link it.





Thanks for any help you can offer!|||There are probably some screws on the back side of the light bracket you will have to remove. you will need to get under the car to do this. it would be best if you can put the car on a lift, if not just jack it up on the side you need to change.