Friday, June 3, 2011

How to replace bulbs in Hella FF75 Fog Lights?

The Hella FF75 fog lights I have are BOTH out. I have no idea how to change the bulbs...they take H7 bulbs.





I have contacted Hella already...and NO REPLY!





I know what bulbs they take...but I have found no instructions or anyone that can give me directions on how to do this!





Type in Yahoo Image search for FF75 and the 1st image is the actual fog light itself.|||Contact Hella again but try to avoid having to leave a message or send emails. They should be able to fax, email or mail you the directions.





FWIW, when I contacted them I bought a used pair of FF1000%26#039;s that had one which needed a new housing because the mount broke off (probably from a car accident or something). After speaking with their rep, he sent me the full housing totally free of charge!





HTH.