Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change fog lights?

I have a 2006 BMW 325i. I want to get different fog light. Im not sure how to change them. Do I have to get a whole new fog light assembly or just light? How do I get to the fog light? Thanks.|||you can do anything. you have to go in from the inner fender liner. you will be able to take the old light out and put different bulbs in for sure. you can make brackets to mount another light or just the lens and reflector in the housing.|||That%26#039;s what you get for having a BMW.


You probably don%26#039;t even have fog where you live.


Leave them off they blind me.|||more than likely, you have to get up under your car.. and there is a plug in that will turn 1/4 of a turn and pull out. and most of the new light bulbs you can not touch with your fingers.. so be careful and read all instructions that come with the new bulbs before installation!