Friday, June 3, 2011

Is it possible to have the fog lights on my 05 tundra come on with the parking lights?

I was wondering if its possible to change the power for the fog lights from having to have the headlights on to turn on the fog lights to the parking lights or just be able to turn on the fog lights when ever i want??





P.S. I am not going to get a Ford which is Found On Road Dead, or a Dodge cause i use to have one and it was junk and also who had the bright idea to put a diesel tractor motor in a truck??? Then the GM they are just Crap....|||Sell it and get a real truck. All Dodges, Fords and Chevys do this from the factory. |||you could splice them in to your parking lights. Or you can splice the parking lights and add the fog lights to a 3-way toggle switch to have one or both come on.||| You asked a question that I was willing to answer in a proper way just to help you out.


The you go on a RANT and insult 90% of truck owners. I hope you burn out your wiring harness. Butthead!|||Easy, On my Ford F250 Diesel I just rerouted the... ... .. ....|||shouldnt be that hard to rewire the fogs to your day time lamps. I think thats what your trying to do right? I have a sequoia and it does the same thing. Theres a seporate switch to the inside i have to turn as well as the head lights to activate to fog lights. Kinda a pain sometimes, you can have your head lights on and not even know the fogs arnt on.


heres a website devoted to Toyota people.





PS. Ford, Chevy, suck!!!


|||I don%26#039;t know about other states but in Pennsylvania the inspection regulations say that the fog lights should only work with the low beams and must shut off automatically when the high beams are turned on. All factory fog lights work this way.