Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fog lights on Nissan Pathfinder?

I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder and I need to change out the bulbs on the fog lights but i can't figure out how its done? any help would be great.
Fog lights on Nissan Pathfinder?
in the owners manual DIY section 8 page 26 there is a plastic piece that pops off and under that two philips bolts then two pegs on the other side pull it out the front turn it over unplug the wires and replace the bulb under the spring clip easy about ten minutes where there is light.
Fog lights on Nissan Pathfinder?
I don't know, but I recommend you buy a maintenance book for your car. My son bought one for his Jeep Cherokee and it changed his life and his pocket, because he did a lot of things impossible before.

I was looking for one book for my Nissan Xterra, but there are just for Pathfinder.

And you will save a lot of money avoiding Nissan's Techs..