Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do I change the fog light bulb for a 2005 Nissan Altima?

I think I already have the right bulb. I'm not very Car savvy and really don't want to screw anything up. Instructions or a website will be very helpful.
How do I change the fog light bulb for a 2005 Nissan Altima?
You lay on the ground then access the back of the fog light by removing a couple screws under the side of the bumper cover then bend back the black plastic inner fender liner. Watch for the plastic clips falling off disconnect the electrical plug squeeze the square button in the side if the brown/or gray connector and pull off now twist the bulb out and with out touching the new bulb glass twist the new bulb in.hook up the power and test. Bend back the inner fender reinstall the clips and screws. Easy 10 minutes Good Luck