Thursday, September 15, 2011

I cant get my fog lights on?

Hi i changed the indicator bulb on the back left now my fog lights wont come on, there is a clip a bit like the telephone line clip but thinner that is there but there is no where for it to clip into someone said its for to add more to the car someone else said it could be the fuse but there is no fuse for the back lights only the front please can anyone help its really bugging me now thanks
I cant get my fog lights on?
well im an american auto mechanic are you talking about the rear fog light check your fuses first always start simple to hard you can buy a simple volt meter it a fancy way of saying a light to see if you have power going to the socket if no power check fuse if fuse is good check wires you have an open somewhere sometimes the copper connectors in the socket will corode and no contact will be made if you need more help just e-mail me
I cant get my fog lights on?
I think you need to ask the garage to take a physical look at it, maybe it is a simple mechanical thing.
By the time you find out whats wrong with it the Fog would have gone dont worry about fog lights some people dont even put there side or headlights on when the Weather gets bad they are suposed to by Law
Are you trying to turn the foglights on without the headlights on. Some cars foglights wont come on unless the headlights are on, try that.



If not, it is probably the fuse or the bulb.
Compare the lights at the side that you didn't change the indicator bulb on - it will show you where everything should go (it will probably be %26quot;the other way round%26quot;)
Hello



At a guess you've knocked the Earth wire off.



Andy C
  • dating to find
  • african american hair
  •