Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I just bought a 1994 chrysler lhs and I have no high beams and no fog lights.?

I cannot imagine that four bulbs could be out in this thing and nobody bothered to change them so I figure it may be something deeper, also the high beam indicator on the switch does not come on when I pull it so I wonder if the switch would cause it or if it would be something else. I checked the fuse and yes that is ok.
I just bought a 1994 chrysler lhs and I have no high beams and no fog lights.?
you may have a bad multi-function switch. the one you use to activate your high beams.
I just bought a 1994 chrysler lhs and I have no high beams and no fog lights.?
multi function swith-almost bet on it
I must aggree with the others. Bad multi function switch. When u go to turn ur hig beams on, ur driving lights or fog light should cancel out. If this switch is bad then it may cause both systems to not work. The multi function switch is the turn signal handle on the left side of the steering wheel. Be careful messing with it yourself because if you have to remove the steering wheel you may set off the air bag. It aint pretty when one goes off in your face, not to mention the damage and expense it costs. have a pro do it